Dr. Jeff Boerger is the primary doctor of Chiropractic at Body Traxx. He is at the office ready to care for clients whenever the doors are open to the public. You can have confidence that each time you come in for care, you can see Dr. Jeff.
Dr. Jeff Boerger is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic, the premier chiropractic college in the world. He truly loves his profession and takes great pride and satisfaction in seeing people overcome problems, using each clients God given abilities to heal naturally.
We won’t know until your Doctor of Chiropractic examines you. The determinations of whether a client receives x-rays or not, is up to the treating doctor and the patient. Rule of thumb, recent car accident, serious fall, over the age of 55, pain shooting to your foot, are good indicators that x-rays will be needed.
Typically out of 20 new clients at Body Traxx, only one will require x-rays to begin care with Body Traxx.
If it is determined that you need a set of x-rays, Body Traxx has on site x-rays so your care can begin as soon as possible. There is no need for making additional appointments with different clinics. X-rays are charged at $65 each film.
Yes. You can cancel at anytime.
The plans are prepaid for the upcoming month by an automatic withdrawal from you credit/debit card or even your HSA (Health Savings Account). Must have written authorization to initiate the auto withdrawal and we need written authorization to cancel. All cancellation must be in writing, (we have an easy form at the office).
Cancellation must be completed 15 days before your schedule renewal date.
Body Traxx does not take assignment. This means that we will not bill your insurance company for your care. In order to keep our prices affordable for all those in need, we keep our staff at a minimum, and billing insurance will dramatically increase the cost of care.
Most find that our pricing is better than their co-pay with their insurance company.
You may use your HSA (Health Savings Account). Many of our clients use this method of payment.
Body Traxx will work with Personnel Injury cases as long as the client has an attorney working for them. In these cases there will be additional paper work to be done.
Body Traxx has done our best to keep chiropractic care affordable and accessible to everyone in need. There are no discounts in addition to our already great prices.
Yes, although we do not need the actual MRI films, we would like to read the “Impressions Page.” This explains what was found on the MRI and our Doctors of Chiropractic will read this and use it to help with your case.
You can get a copy of your Impressions Page usually by calling the MRI provider and requesting a copy. Many times they can email it to you directly while you are still on the phone.
No appointment is necessary. We are a 100% walk-in clinic.
There are busier times that some try to avoid, but we are always working hard to get our clients in and back out to their lives.
First time clients, we do ask that you be at the clinic 1 hour before closing so that we can get your 1st visit completed (first visit usually last 30 to 45 minutes depending on your needs).
Congratulations!! You made it to your first visit to Body Traxx!! Your 1st visit will usually last 30 to 45 minutes.
1. You will be given paperwork to fill out (one page, front and back). If you would like to fill this out at home, please click the button just below, print and fill it out, then bring with you.
2. You will be given a tour of the Body Traxx office.
3. You will be given a brief explanation of payment methods.
4. Now you will meet one on one with the Doctor of Chiropractic and together you will do a health assessment. This is a good time for you ask questions about chiropractic or concerns you have.
5. If it is decided to go forward with chiropractic treatment, an exam will be performed. This is a thorough exam, but not an invasive exam, there will be no need to remove clothing.
6. After this your Doctor of Chiropractic will speak with you about your exam findings and move right onto Chiropractic adjustments if necessary. In some cases, additional imaging or testing may be needed. Your Doctor of Chiropractic will inform you of your specific needs.
7. After your adjustment and treatment you will pay for services and be on your way.
*The office eats lunch between 2 pm and 3 pm. The doors will be locked at this time.
*These are the current hours of operation at Body Traxx, any changes to these hours will be made here first.
We use the Chiro Thin Program here at Body Traxx. It is a 6-week program with weekly weigh-ins and measurements. The program is a caloric restriction program. That means you will be reducing the amount of calories you eat each day. This prompts your body to use its’ fat stores as fuel for the body. Most people will lose 20-30 pounds during the 6 weeks IF they follow the simple guidelines of the program. There will be a screening process prior to beginning your weight loss program with Dr. Angela Boerger, DC. Please call with any questions.